Yes, because the refractive index and scatter value of diamonds are relatively high, which is more shiny than other gems. The chemical composition of the diamond is carbon, which is the only one composed of a single element in the gem. It often contains 0.05%-0.2%impurities, the most important of which are n and B, and their existence is related to the type and nature of diamonds. Its crystal shape is mostly octopus, diamond duodang, tetraonal and clustering. It pure diamond colorless transparency, showing different colors due to the mixing of trace elements. Qiang King Kong luster. The discount rate is 2.417, and the color is scattered, 0.044. Betal body. The thermal guidance rate is 0.35 calories/cm/second/degree. Test it with a hot guide, the most sensitive response. The hardness is 10, which is currently known as the hardest mineral. The absolute hardness is 1,000 times that of quartz and 150 times the jade. They are afraid of hitting. The group of explanations is complete. Density 3.52 grams/cubic centimeter. Diamonds are luminous. After sunlight, light green phosphorus light can be emitted at night. X -ray irradiation, emitting sky blue fluorescence. The chemical properties of diamonds are very stable, and it is not easily dissolved in acid and alkali at room temperature, and acid and alkali will not have effect on it.
has a variety of colors from colorless to black, with colorless ones. Special. They can be transparent, translucent or opaque. Many diamonds are yellow, mainly because diamonds contain impurities. The refractive index of diamonds is very high and the color scattered performance is also very strong. This is why diamond reflects colorful and flashing. Itdracks will emit blue -green fluorescence under X -ray. Vajrayana is only produced in the kinbarie rock tube or a few potassium magnesium porphyry. Kimbelite and others are their mother rocks, and diamonds in other places are moved by rivers, glaciers, etc. Vajrayana is generally granular. If diamond heated to 1000 ° C, it will slowly turn into graphite.
Reference Data Source: Baidu Encyclopedia-King Kong Stone
(1) See color: Due to the strong reflection of the diamond, you can use your mouth to facing the diamond to breathe, so that it does not reflect, so that the color is more accurate. The color of the color from good to difference is: colorless transparency (or crystal color) white, light yellow, yellow.
(2) See the purity of the transparent crystal: This is mainly to see how much impurities in the diamond. The high -grade diamond is under the magnifying glass of more than ten times, and the angle is still flawless. Generally, it is called "micro -silk" with less impurities, and there are more called "half flowers", "No. 1 flower", and "No. 2 flower".
(3) View carrier: From the perspective of a discount, diamonds have an accurate car worker angle. Each angle, the higher the accuracy of this angle of each side, the higher the grade of the diamond. There are 57 or 58 reflective surfaces of real diamonds (some exceptions).
(4) There is a simple method when identifying true and false diamonds. If the diamond is about to be placed on the hand, if there is a real diamond, there is no hand pattern, and Ceylon diamonds and other fake diamonds can see the hand pattern on their hands.
(5) Test hardness: Use diamonds to draw glass. If it is a real diamond, it can cut the glass; if it is a fake diamond, the glass cannot be cut off because of its low hardness.
(6) Hands: Real diamonds are almost half of the weight of the vermiculite that are often used to impersonate diamonds, so you can distinguish authenticity with your hand.
You must be logged in to post a comment.