2 thoughts on “What is the maximum purity of gold, and how is the golden degree classification of gold?”

  1. Jewelry gold in the market may be divided into two kinds of sufficient gold and K gold fine scores (percentage of 99.9) thousands of gold (percentage is 99.99) K gold has 1-24k. Gold content) is one of them

  2. The name of the gold depends on its purity. For example, the gold with a purity of 99%is called “foot gold”, and the gold with a purity of 99.9%is called “Thousands of Gold”. The gold with a purity of 99.99% Gold can be called “100,000 enough gold”, or “high pure gold”.
    The idioms are called “gold without redness, no one is perfect”, in fact, 100%of pure gold does not exist. The first reason is to refine the technology, and the other is because the gold jewelry or gold bar is in the process of processing.
    The higher the purity of the gold jewelry, the deeper the color. If there is no gold medal, you can determine the general color according to the following color (based on the golden gold. The so-called green gold is only a silver component in the gold); the dark red yellow color is more than 95%, and the light red yellow yellow 90-95%is 90-95% The pale yellow is 80-85%, the cyan is 65-70%, the color blue with white light is only 50-60%, and the slightly yellow and white are less than 50%. Generally, Qiqing, Eight Huang, and Jiu Chi can be used as a reference.
    If in accordance with the “Regulations and Naming Methods of the Puritan Pure of Jewelry” (National Standard GB/T11887-2002), the minimum value of the purity of the sufficient gold is 990, that is, the purity is not less than 990 ‰; The minimum value is 999, that is, the purity is not less than 999 ‰. In the standards here, the purity range of precious metals in precious metal jewelry does not include welding components, but the finished product content must not be lower than the specified purity range. The regulations on the purity of gold in the national standard refer to the minimum purity value. In most of the domestic market, the purity of most gold and thousands of gold raw materials exceeds the lowest value (the purity of the foot gold reaches 995 ‰, and the purity of thousands of gold reaches 999.5 ‰).
    Extension information:
    The goldenness refers to the content of gold. Generally, K is used to represent the purity of gold, the highest purity of 24K gold, 18K times, etc. The name of the gold depends on its purity.
    It can distinguish gold by seeing color, 掂 weight, seeing hardness, listening sound, burning, watching markings, etc.
    This means that the Kra “Kra” of the Gem is directly related. “Clar” comes from French Carat, “K” is taken from French Karat. In French, these two words are read as “carat”, which is easy to confuse. In order to distinguish between the two, the weight unit of the gem was “carat”, and the golden position symbol was selected “K”. However, in the weight of the gem, 1 carat = 200 mg; 1k in the purity unit of gold is 1/24 or converted to 4.1666%, which means that the gold content is 1/24 or 4.1666%.
    18k gold indicates that the content of gold is 18/24, which is 75%, and the remaining 25%are other metals. In gold ornaments, copper, silver, and so on. 24K gold means pure gold. Relatively speaking, Chinese consumers have high requirements for gold jewelry, so in the Chinese market, the more common gold jewelry varieties are 24K and 18K. However, in Europe and the United States, people have greater demand for gold jewelry. We can see many low -purity gold jewelry, such as 12K gold, 14K gold, etc. These purity mean is 50%and 58.33%of the gold content.

Leave a Comment